Thursday, October 1, 2009

up date s

Currently listening to : Beautiful - Eminem

It's a really great song. A sad song really, by the great Marshall Mathers. Though most of his songs are always about insulting people, some of his songs are sad. This particular one really stole my attention from the first time I heard it.

Anyways, Assalamualaikum fellow bloggers & blogreaders. I hope everyone's doing fine, because i'm not. Life has been on it's lowest point these past few months, weeks, days, and even the last couple of hours. I've been caught so many times handling unforgiven life with tears, because that is the best thing I am strong enough to do right at this point.

I often lose control of myself, of my life, of the purpose of life, and my own dreams. Its like watching my own life seeping down the drain, or more like watching a cookie crumbles into thousands of pieces. Except in this case, my life is the unfortunate uneaten chocolate chip cookie =/

I've been so touchy and emotional, I get mad very easily over small things, I get irritated and annoyed at unnecessary times. I blame most of the things on everyone, but myself. Maybe i need proffesional help. But I don't think im that crazy. YET ;)

Yesterday there was an earthquake near Padang,Sumatra Indonesia. Dia punya affect tu sampai laa ke Malaysia. Patut laa kitorang kat dalam kelas ni, baru habis presentation, tgh duduk tiba2 Moon tegur kenapa rasa mcm bergegar jea ni. Aku tgh duduk atas kerus, diam jea, and I felt it too. Aku boleh rasa aku bergoyang in my chair. And suddenly semua orang pown rasa, and panicked. Panic bertambah bila tgk semua orang dekat kelas kelas kat Blok A keluar dari kelas, because they felt it too. But after around 2 minits or so, everything went back to normal. We then resumed class. Tapi bila balik from kelas, sampai depan hostel perempuan, tgk ramai gila dekat bawah, depan Blok G. Rupanya semua lari lintang pukang when the earthquake happened. We loittered around for almost half an hour, lepas tu semua naik ke bilik balik.

*fewhh*

What an experience. Scary though. :(

Now back to normal, I need to study for my final exam. Harap result memuaskan la, I really need to kick my pointers back up..

Wish me luck ppl.

XOXO!

No comments: