Sunday, October 11, 2009

kuda kuda

Assalamualaikum fellow bloggers and blogreaders.

As you all know im having my final exam now, alhamdulillah so far all the papers i've taken have been moderately hard laa kowt. There are some I could answer, and some I know I just couldnt make sense out of it. Four weeks of semester break will be filled with lots of already-planned activities, such as exercising my butt of to shed a few KGs and away with those unwanted body fats and flabs! I think my body weight is really damaging my self-esteem so bad, because I was never this fat before, and everytime I see people they would all say the same thing, " OMG, you dah gemok". Eergh..

I am missing my sister badly :( It is always like that. Whenever she is around, time feels to fly by so quickly, as if it is doing it purposely, so that we can never really enjoy each other's presence completely. But whenever she's gone, when the lonely feeling kicks in, I just hate it.

Life is not the same it used to be. So many things have changed, and I am still learning to fit in with these changes. Though sometimes I find myself struggling to do so, I just have to stand back up again, walk through all the obstacles blocking my way, and just live my life.

This is where the All-American Rejects's "Move Along" should be playing in the background. Hehehe.. If only my life were a movie, I have all the perfect songs to represent it. :)

No comments: