Thursday, April 16, 2009

cranky spanky

I am very tired,exhausted,worn out,and every word that goes with it. My body aches like crazy, classes everyweek are so packed, I feel like breaking down to the ground, although it has only been the 2nd week of the semester -_-' Ive been staying at the hostel for just a few days,but the rest I drove back and forth from home.

Ika and family just got back from holiday last night. I miss them, especially Ika,like crazy! She bought me a handbag, and it's so cute ;p

Ting's grandfather passed away on her birthday. That's really heartbreaking. We were supposed to go out and celebrate, but had to cancel. Many condolences to Ting and family.

Anyways, Im bored to death when the weekend comes, as I have no plans whatsoever. I really do hope I'd get to go out with Epul, and I might be going out with Ika and Aliq on Saturday,we wana watch Friday the 13th. @.@

I volunteered to watch that movie,as our plan to watch The Unborn was ruin because Ika went to a really long holiday, and I've went to see that movie with Ibu.

lalallalalala.. I'm bored.

No comments: