Friday, April 10, 2009

fast & furious 4

Finally,I've got the chance to go and watch this movie.Went to Midvalley with Epul last night,the 1130pm show was already blinking yellow,indicating that it was selling fast.I was already slightly pissed that everytime we go the tickets would be sold out.When we got to the counter,as I predicted it has already sold out,so we bought tickets for the midnight show instead.The movie was pretty cool.Sad part is _____ died.

Anyways people,Im hungry.I didnt take the car from my mother today,so I have no means of trasportation to go anywhere for lunch.I just have to wait for her to get home then. nyehh ;(

footnote : Im currently listening to The Redjumpsuit Apparatus - Facedown

"do you feel like a man,when you push her around,do feel better now,as she falls to the ground"

=((

1 comment:

Luke Chadwick said...

i da tgk 4 kali dah cite tu.
haha
u br skali..?
apa barang