Wednesday, April 8, 2009

drag and drop,

has got nothing to do with the contents of the blog that im about to write. Hello everybody, its been a while since the last I blogged about something real,other than short and emotional blogs.haha. Okay,as for the 1st week of this new sem,Ive been driving to college for my classes,because I dont feel like leaving the comfort of my own bed behind,and having to sleep on the awful bed at the hostel,eurrhh.no thank you!



I heard rumours that we will have to move to another building,as block G will be occupied by boys. oh maaann, I really like block G,I wouldnt wana move to any other buildings at Ikram.The other looks creepy,and so.. scary. I've been doing some thinking,that I dont want to stay at hostel any longer.That means I'll be driving back and forth.Its not that far away from home actually,only roughly around 30 minutes or so.So instead of paying hostel fees,I'd be using that money for petrol. Hurmm.is it worth it ? I hope so it is. Because I really dont think I want to stay in hostel anymore.



On the other hand, life has been less hectic.Except that Pengajian Malaysia is kinda boring -_-' I havent gotten the chance to watch fast and furious,which is really frustrating.AND, Im really craving for Chillis Fajita Nachos,again.Grrrh.




No comments: