Thursday, March 26, 2009

antibiotic,help me!

I fell sick again 2 days ago, and this time its worse than the last. I feel terribily cold, as if I just stepped into a freezer, I shivered eventhough I've put on 2 thick sweaters, socks, 3 comforters, and I even wore those hand mittens I wore during my trip 2 Europe 2 years ago! If someone had taken my picture last night, I might have looked like a weirdo or something. My temperature was so high! It goes up and down the whole day.

But alhamdulillah today Im feeling much, much better. Though I am scared of speaking too soon, Im doing my best to keep myself feeling this way. I am not about to collapse on my bed and fall extremely sick again.

Now I have other things to worry about. More important things :(
I hate worrying so much.

No comments: