Tuesday, March 24, 2009

random thought

Have you ever be young and so in love? I think most people would answer yes, though some might shift uncomfortably in their seats because they know they've never experienced love at a young age. When you are in love at such a tender age you tend to think nothing in this world matters anymore other than the two of you.

Some people might react to love differently than one another. Some takes it really seriously, and some may take it all so lightly.

To love is to care unconditionally,to hold tightly promising never to let go, to say those buried deep down, to unveil all that is hidden, to wash away the despair, and bring nothing but goodness and bad, balance to life.

I myself am still learning to love at this precise moment. First and foremost, I am learning to love God Almighty, loving both my parents, loving myself is most critical, and last but not least, loving all those around me.

Love is also a part of life's learning process. So open up your mind,heart, and soul, and get ready to spread love people :)

adios.

No comments: