Friday, March 27, 2009

the girl in the green scarf

Gooooood morning, lovely people.


I just woke up after a not-so-beautiful-sleep. I woke up like twice, because I was worried my boyfriend didn't even reply my text messages to tell me whether he is safely home,or not. *sigh* But I was feeling so washed out, and after taking a short, and really cold bath, I just couldn't resist the call from my bed. Anyways, Im having my period cramps now, and as usual, it fucking hurts like hell. I hate cramps!

Yesterday went out with my boyfriend to KLCC. We went there by train. (yepp,our first train ride + bus ride together) hehe :)) It was fun. We watched Confession of a Shopaholic. It was a great movie. The Becky Bloomwood in the movie really reflects the Becky Bloomwood I know from the novels I've read before. She's just so, unstoppable! out of control. But, really fun. That adds up to all the movie tickets that we've went to,that I LAMEFULLY COLLECT. haha. No harm in collecting some memoribilia right? geez did I spell that right?

Ika's already off to London yesterday with her mother, and I dont think they've arrived there yet,as the ride to London takes about (err,I forgot..less than 20 hours I guess),and her flight was at 11.45,round up to 12am.And,now it is only 8.30 in the morning. I miss going to holidays with Ika and her family. ;( It used to be so fun. Ika,me,and adik would seat together in a row in the plane, and played all the games available,watched the whole season of Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty, and listen to a long list of songs which we picked ourselves.AND AND AND,eat lovely food.

Well, I guess Im off now people. I just finished watching Gossip Girl epi 19, and now proceeding with one tree hill epi 18.

Goodbye :)

oh, I miss these people btw. :(





No comments: