Sunday, July 19, 2009

are you gona be my girl

Pagi Malaysia.

Aku nak hantar adik balik ke Melaka today, because dia balik semalam, semata-mata nak tgk Harry Potter (p/s: yg sememangnye the worst Harry Potter movie ever to be made). As for someone who has read the book more than a couple of times, the movie didnt really satisfy my expectations. Aku rasa aku baca buku dia again lagi bagus. I hope it would atleast lift this dissapointing mood from me.

I had a really bad night yesterday. Gara-gara orang yang x bertanggungjawab, and x pedulikan perasaan orang lain ;( Sabar meera.. sabar..

I miss my friends.. if only they knew how much those words really mean. How true they are, although when it seems and sounds unbelievable. =/

Currently listening to James Morrison - Undiscovered.
I can never get bored with James Morrison, he is just the best. His songs are so real, and touching. Weeeee Meera dah jadi sentimental again~

Im craving for Subway Steak+Roast Beef & extra cheese sandwich! i want i want i want.

lallalalalla... boring.. duno what to do..

Feel like switching off my phone, and go and do my own things today, without any unwanted interruptions. Run away from the world, and lock myself in my own.



Adios ppl!

1 comment:

Farha Ghouse said...

harry potter 5 lagi better than 6 punya. tapi still okay.

sape buat awak nye mood tak ok neh :(