Friday, May 8, 2009

lalola

Hello world !

Ahh..I just feel like standing on top of the world now, and scream my lungs out. I just recovered from a serious painful wrist injury.YUPP.I dont even know how I got injured, but hell yeah it hurt like hell.

Anyways, I fucking hate this short semester. Too many things to do,and there's too little time! @.@ We've all been forced to do assignments,after assignments,and most of them due around the same time. grrrrrrh.

I went to Alamanda just now with Epul to look for Ibu's Mother's Day present,but I couldnt find anything nice to buy. After roaming around Alamanda, I finally decided to buy Ibu the novel " Angels & Demons". She did mention earlier she wanted to read the novel first, before watching the movie. Its coming out soon. So I though buying the book is the perfect gift for her.

Aku gaduh dengan Epul plak nak pilih gift wrapper for Ibu. All the ones I picked dia kata buruk! Ada ke patut.... heeeee panas betul! laast aku amik jea yg dia pilih. Kecoh betul taw!! And I bought Ibu a really HUGE card,hehe.

*BTW, I had my dinner at the new Oldtown Kopitiam in Permata. It's quite a nice place. Im glad they open up a branch there, coz we wouldnt have to go to Melati anymore! penat lahhh..

newsflash: 7th May 2009 - Happy 19th Birthday to an old friend of mine, Aqmal Azizan a.k.a Abang Pilot. hehe . God bless you :)

No comments: