Thursday, May 28, 2009

Condolences to the devils.

Yesterday, or shall I say this morning was one of the awesome mornings I've ever had! We went to watch the Champions League Final between two teams, English greatest team, Manchester United FC and Spain's giant, FC Barcelona. You can hell bet it was one shit of a game. I supported Barcelona in contrast of Manchester United. I didnt want them to win!! As I went to watch last year's finals, M.U won, and the surroundings went berzerk. So yesterday was a new situation for me, witnessing the fallen faces of the losers. Manchester United fans are always boasting about themselves, but sorry guys this year you guys just got served. Barcelona not only performed well, but the ball posessions were mostly by them, so that shows how in control they were in the game. Final score is 2-0. Poor performance by Ronaldo though.

Anyways yg gi tgk bola ni aku,epul,aida,ting,and cika kat sri hartamas. It was fun being with them, because these are my favourite ppl to be with =)) and I would never ask for anyone else to spend the night shouting and screaming watching football.

No comments: