Tuesday, March 10, 2009

humpty dumpty

I fell terribly sick yesterday. It started with me about to open my corporate comm text book to do a little studying, as my final exam's starting this week. To be more accurate,my first paper, which would be intro to corp comm is tomorrow. *sigh* And then I felt so dizzy and nauseaus, I lied down for awhile. After a moment or so, I just got up and ran to the toilet and threw up. I threw up a hell lot of time yesterday. Yurghh. I feel much better today, or I wouldnt be sitting her infront of my laptop blogging.

I've done a little bit of studying just now, and am taking some time off. I'll continue more afterthis,and more more more later in the night.


I miss my boyfriend so much :(

oh,I forgot to tell you, my cousins, bestfriends, aunt and ibu threw me a surprise birthday party at Redbox Pavilion on Saturday March the 7th. It was awesome =)))

Thank you so much you guys. I had so much fun.

1 comment:

Farha Ghouse said...

glad u had fun :)
tgk gambar kat fb pun serious nampak best.
dengan family awak lagi :D