Sunday, March 8, 2009

dua dunia

hello schmello.

WOW.

my final exam starts on wednesday.YES,this coming wednesday,and I still have loads to read. I've been purposely delaying studying. yadayadda i have always been like this since school. What the hell is wrong with you,meera? Don't you know how important the final exam is? grrh.

Now i'm starving as hell. I asked ibu to cook lunch. I miss homecooking,in other words i miss ibu's cooking ;( & I just had a row with my dad,as usual he always acting all irritating and gets on my nerve real bad. We would get on each other's throat and not talk for days. I'd just shut up,and not say a word more. I am just freaking tired of going through the same thing everytime.

I feel like im about to fall sick anytime now. My head is spinning slighty off the normal scale. Panadols dont do much help anymore I guess. I consume too much panadols ; when I'm having my period pains, on those days when I get migrains , blablabla. -_-'

Ares is pissing me off,again,and again,and yeah again. I've been trying to download a few stuffs for weeks now but it doesnt ever seem to budge. I hate this. I need a new air to breathe ; meaning I need new series to watch and follow, or I'll rot to death due to excessive boredom!

last but not least,

I'M HUNGRY.FEED ME!

1 comment:

Aku Lela said...

Hi Along,

Knowing ur dad, is always like that. Masa M.Su kat college dulu, I feel the same like you. One thing I would like to share,you will appreciate him 1 day. Cuma cara dia tu kurenggg sket. Anyway, wish you all the best and gd luck in ur final..and c u this week end yea...