Thursday, February 5, 2009

thirsty thursday

morning fellow bloggers,and most loyal readers.pfft,do i still have loyal readers that sticks their nose infront of the computer to read my blogs nowadays?anyways,it's only a few minutes to noon,so basically it's not morning.i've just finished drinking a mug of milo,and was listening to goo goo dolls - strange love.something about that song that attracts me.scratch that.now im headbanging to techno.haha.cascada's miracle always get me into an upbeat mood.

my room is a complete mess,my dorm room,to be precise.i'd tidy everything up after my class this evening.as you know,i skipped monday and tuesday classes,only got back to college tuesday night,my morning and night classes on wednesday were cancelled,so i only went to ms.azian's class.to sum it up,i should've just stayed home,and drive to class instead this week.that's what my boyfriend said.but nontheless it's happened,so screw it.

we're gona have a long weekend coming up,as monday's thaipusam,and i dont have class on friday.4 days of peace.i might do a little bit of catching up with friends.lots to tell,lots to meet,lots i havent seen for quite some time now! i'm secretly craving for chilli's fajita nachos. yummmmm. all i could do now is just wait patiently. balik nanti aku attack chilli's kaw kaw hehehe ;p woops.. david guetta's love is gone is playing on my player.*sigh* brings back old,not really unwanted memories.you know what i mean.memories that arent important anymore,but those i dont really want to forget about :)

(beck- timebomb blasting out loud)

lallalala~

guess the saying 'music is life' is so true.

everything,well not really everything,but almost everythin you do,involves music.if it doesnt really directly involves music,somehow music relates to it.physically,emotionally,even mentally.

&&last but not least,
i miss my sister :S

No comments: