Friday, February 6, 2009

graduation(friends forever)

hello loo looo looo..(echo-like).
i've always wanted to hear my own echo,that would be cool.im feeling like an empty tin can right now.nothing inside.

currently jesse mccartney - it's over playing on the player.i like this song.it's just sad deciding that a relationship is finally over. the lyrics just push me to the limit everytime i listen to this song.i can even feel tears swelling up in my eyes.well.almost.i am currently addicted to it,though it has nothing to do with my personal life,mind that thank you very much.you should listen to this song too.put it on loud,lie down,close your eyes,and just feel the song.



"Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause

'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed"




shoutout to my boyfriend :
i love you so much syg.always&forever

No comments: