Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bird in a cage

I just finished my last paper of my final exam, which is Pengajian Malaysia. It was so stupid, uuurgh!!! I've always hated History when I was in high school, and same goes for now. For my structured and essay questions, I dont know half the things I wrote on the paper. Maybe they were all jibberish and shit. But what the heck, I am free now! I have one and a half week to spend with my sister, and another one week to laze around, appreciating the sweet holiday alone. Lots of things to do, I need to clean up my room, wash tons of clothes, go shopping(I have things that I need and want); Shoes, clothes, nail polish, etc.. A girl gotta go what a girl gotta do right? ;p

To all my collegemates, have a nice holiday!
See you next semester :D

To all my friends, jom lepak!

No comments: