Monday, June 29, 2009

back to school

HAHAHHHA.

Chohh! Not for me anymore. Anyways, what im trying to say here is im back in college! Sem break ended a week ago, I skipped the first week of class, because there were some minor problems with the online registration system(just an excuse to laze around at home for another one solid week,ehehe). Im back here in my hostel room, sleeping on my super uncomfortable single-sized bed :(

I miss my sister terribily. I hope to watch the upcoming Harry Potter movie with her. and I miss Ika so much!! I miss talking to her, make stupid jokes, and talk,talk,and talk with her..

Anyways, today is my 10th month anniversary with my syg!

Happy 10th month anniversary Syaiful Nizam Dasril.
Thank you for your incredible love.
Dont stop loving me,will you?
I love you <33333

No comments: