Sunday, May 17, 2009

up da te s


Akademi Fantasia officially ended today, with their new champion Hafiz(my personal favourite)!, and with Aril in 2nd place, Akim in the 3rd, Yazid with the 4th, and Isma being the last one. Pity her though as her brother Tomok recently won the reality tv show; One In A Million. I guess he is one in a million, but Isma is just a commoner. I really like Hafiz. He knows how to carry himself good, and I really like his hair ;) Jangan main-main ye, dia bawak balik Honda Accord and RM20,000 yer. BE JEALOUS!


Anyways, I've watched Angels and Demons yesterday with my dear mother. She made it very clear that she didnt want to watch the movie before she's finished with the book,but I was so bored yesterday I practically begged her to go and catch that movie. The movie is based in Rome, and because Ive been there personally, I can imagine how wonderful it is. The Sistine Chapel where all the cardinals of the world gathered at, Ive been in it :) It is a really beautiful place. So surreal. Basically the movie was fun, and thrilling! If you've seen The Da Vincci Code, then you'll be expecting alot more or less the same kind of adventure, but ofcourse better. You'll learn about Illuminati, which is cool by the way. So I suggest you to go to your nearest cinema, and catch Professor Robert Langdon in action once again.




p/s: my dearest friend Lisa celebrated her 19th birthday on May 16th, so a very happy birthday to you darling :) may god bless your incredible soul, and you deserve all the goodness in life.

1 comment:

Luke Chadwick said...

patutla epul rambut kembang.
u suka rambut mcm apiz rupanya.