Tuesday, May 12, 2009

random

The heat is definitely doing some serious mental and physical damages to everyone. I have been having trouble sleeping at nights, and in the day I'd get serious headaches, and am getting bored feeling sticky all the time. The heat is also making me extremely sleepy in classes, and my concentration end up flying out of the window. Even after shower, I can immediately start sweating again.

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Anyways I just got back from dinner with my boyfriend. And I went to buy ubat nyamuk at 7E. Malam2 aku asik kena gigit nyamuk jea, sampai luka2 aku garu ohh ;(

Fuck you nyamuk!

Any interesting updates ? Nope.. guess not.



Adios


p/s: currently addicted to Enrique Iglesias - Taking back my love =)

1 comment:

Farha Ghouse said...

wehh kite pun suka lagu tu! best. hahaha padan muka nyamuk geget :P