Monday, May 25, 2009

falsafah ke ? ;p

When the day comes, where you realize that I am no longer in your circle of life, I want you to stop whatever it is that you are doing, and remember all the hilarious things we did together, all the fun times we had together, all the talks and jokes that made no sense at all, all the promises and dreams we shared and hope to live with together one day, and the most important is, I want you to remember my face, clearly, as a person you once have shared half your life with. And I hope, that one day, when your children grows up, and they asks you "mommy/daddy, say the first name of your friend that pops in your mind", I hope you'd answer, "Dhamira Abdul Aziz".

Ofcourse literally every life ends when someone dies, but a special kind of life also ends when a relationship or friendship dies.

If there were to be a funeral for our friendship, it will be a beautiful one, with our favourite songs playing in the background :)


1 comment:

Farha Ghouse said...

beautifully written :)

boleh la tu dijadikan falsafah ;D

kite takkan lupakan awak laa <3