Friday, April 24, 2009

emergency

sss - severe shopaholic syndrome . That is what I am suffering from.I just could not prevent myself from buying things,not even the smallest ones.But the good news is,I am not one choosie shopaholic.I dont buy things according to brands,but I buy anything that I fell in love with at first sight.

For example,I am currently in love with that black bag from Forever 21,and I know I have to get it one way or another!I need to,I have to,I want to! arghhh.. this sss is really killing me @.@

Anyways,I went to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop today with Epul..it was hilarious.A mall cop trying to live a dead dream of becoming a police man.There are many interesting movies coming out in May,so cant wait ;D Id like to watch 17 Again.From tge title itself,I myself do wish I could be 17 again.So many things happened when I was 17. Wahh..memories.. =/

No comments: