Friday, March 20, 2009

Yellow

yayy i just downloaded the latest episode of gossipgirl. This episode is kind of funny because of the sudden outburst of the actors during the senior play. Overall it was ok. I even downloaded kyle xy brand new season 3 . Its awesome ! :)

Anyways,FYI I've finished my final exam 2 days ago,and now Im having my beautiful 2 weeks semester break. Ahh nothing beats better than having to do 2 weeks of sweet nothings. I dont have any plans for the breaks yet, maybe go out with my boyfriend.Although, that is kind of impossible, (well not really impossible, but hard),after the incident between us and my mom. I have already planned to go to Ikea with him next week. I just feel like roaming that huge favourite store of mine.

Tomorrow's agenda, we're going to Putrajaya because there's this hot-air balloon fiesta going on there. I'll bring along Aida and Adik; the more the merrier. As the name goes, there will obviously be balloons and other activities. I though we should go check it out, as we never do any outdoor dates.

hehe.

Now I think Im gona continue watching Kyle XY,though I know Im supposed to take a bath first. But heck that can wait.

So long amigos!


No comments: