Monday, March 2, 2009

ohh I think they like me

haha yeah im chilling to this song as Im typing,layan hiphop sekali-sekala.


hello ppl!I just got back from KLCC with bonda.We had our dinner and window shopped.I was from college before that.I went there this morning for my DTT class,which by the way was the last class for this sem,yayy!next week I'm gona have my finals,and my last paper would be on the 18th,so merdeka lah aku nanti.

After class this morning, I went back to my room for a nap,as I was feeling abit off colour.Later in the afternoon me and Epul went to Alamanda for lunch,and we watched Street Fighter : Legend of Chun-Li. Best jugak laa citer dia,Kristin Kreuk jadi Chun-Li,so mmg CUN la hehe.It was fun hanging out with him today.Dah laa aku x sihat,pastu dah mcm org mabok,mcm2 benda jadi,huruhara ok.

Anyways,Im really haaappyyy sebab dpt seluar baru,kasut baru this week,and last week baju baru 2.weeee my closets getting more and more packed.Patut laa ibu bising baju byk sgt dah. haha whatever laa ;D

No comments: