Tuesday, March 31, 2009

last day of march

Beautiful,beautiful March..
Well, March hadnt been really that beautiful. Infact, it practically rained everyday this whole month. Im no 19 years and 26 days old :) and I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months and 2 days.

*sigh*

7 months full of craziness,and alot of love =))

I went to lunch earlier today with Aida,and later we hung out with Ting. It has been awhile since I last saw their faces. We see less and less of each other these days. Its really sad, because these are the 2 people I used to see alot before this.

I miss Cika too. Although as much as I hate to admit my soft side to people. I really do miss a few people in my life. Most of them are friends. Old,old friends from back then ..

I miss my cousins. I was browsing Facebook,and I came across Blurr's (Shahrin) Facebook, and I saw his photos. Photos of him and his family,and cousins. One of the caption of the photos reads " bila kazen mazen berjumpa" or something like that,it really reminds me of my own cousins and I when we see each other. When we are together, nothing can keep us apart. We would just sit together,talk and laugh like crazy.

I miss them so much ;(

and yeah,I miss my Dad. But I wont be the first one to say anything. Im the 'STUPID' one, remember? I know children needs to respect their parents,but that doesnt mean parents can go around saying hurtful things,and get away with it. Expecting us children to apologise for something we didnt even start.

*Im listening to Thank God I Found You right now..
thankgodifoundyoubaby.loveyou.





No comments: