Thursday, March 12, 2009

eno


Im in need of it! Though I have never really tried it before -_-' My body has been producing, and releasing gas alot for the past few days. Im having stomach discomfort, it feels all bloated ;( But nevertheless, Im happy because I bought a number of things today, and to name one, is a brand new roxy purse. It's black in colour with a gold plate on the lower right front. I love it :) I feel happy everytime I buy stuffs. Haha. Anyways, adik's coming back tomorrow. Yipeee!!! I miss you like asswipes, you little tweeb.

footnote :

to all yg amik result spm tu,yg dapat result gempak, CONGRATULATIONS!
yg x berapa gempak, its okay. It's either you have done your best, or mmg kau main2 jea la ;p either way, its in the past now.




Next road?

college.

goodluck.

No comments: