Thursday, February 26, 2009

surfacing

hello fellow readers.
haha i think my only loyal reader now is Phat,since she's the only one who is always responding to my posts ;p naahh nevertheless I dont care,it's not like my life is something I really want to publicize it right.cukup org2 yg patut di-updatekan about my life baca,ok la tuh.My final is really just around the corner,first paper would start on the 6th of March.but the rest,still no idea.College's website havent posted the exam schedule up yet.bummer.

im getting older by the days.more to hours and minutes.just counting the moment.I wish this year I could be with those I love.hurmm.


so much for wishful thinking.


Life has been way hectic,physically,emotionally,and mentally to be precise.I dare say I've done alot of mistakes which I know deep down i never wanted to,but we're just humans.We are bound to make mistakes every once in a while.It depends on the individuals to learn from the mistakes,or continuously doing them without a flinch of regret,or even second thoughts.I honestly want to change.I wana be better.I wana be someone I myself can be proud of.I want to look at myself in the mirror,and say,'Im better than that'. All I need is a fucking strong willpower to change.God,help me.I really do want to change.


I am missing one of the most important person in my life.
Im missing my little sister :( It's been really lonely at nights when I feel that I need and want to talk to somebody.Nights where we used to just chill in my room and talk about stuffs.Joke around sarcasticly,or even go out at night.I miss having her around.


1 comment:

Farha Ghouse said...

saya memang pembaca yang setia.

*clapclap*