Saturday, February 21, 2009

jumaat yg penat

Yesterday was the longest i've ever spent with my boyfriend. I met up with him at college around 9.30,and I sent him back at around 1 pm this afternoon. We spent the whole day together yesterday, and in the evening went to pick ibu up from the wangsa maju lrt station. After we dropped her off, we went to mwt, pick aida up and lepak lepak at nasi ayam medan lama. Lepas tu dah sangap, gi Jaya Jusco 3 org, round2 cari barang,and lepak makan dekat Big Apple Donut & Coffee. hehe mmg sakai pulak kitorang kat situ. Aida and Epul can get along really well, and im so happy about that. atleast I know my boyfriend can hangout with me and my bestfriends :)

After balik from Jusco, Aida ajak gi Bukit Tinjau kat Ampang,apekejadahnye tempat lah nama. So we went there,and lepak lg skejap! best laa jugak,afterdat mimy call ajak lepak, aku ckp laa kitorang nak lepak Mali's jea,so dia kata pown ok. sampai2 situ lepak2,later ramai lg join lepak. It was fun actually. ada dinie mimy luke afi wein boy cai naidu and asnan,and ofcourse aku,epul and aida. after dah balik rumah,kitorang gi swim kejap.

and harini lepak2 lagi. aku dah exhausted nak mampus ni. But I just want to share these photos with all of my reader.hehe.

Hope you enjoy!




out and about with syg


amik ibu


ngokngek sengal



Our treats of the day

boyfriend aku jeles sbnrnya,sbb tu dia amik gamba x nampak muka.siot!



us three,enjoying our alien donuts.

i love them

No comments: