Thursday, January 29, 2009

blast from the past

as i was sitting infront of my laptop,suddenly there was a knock on my window.a jolt of excitement shot through my body,the same feeling i used to get once upon a time ago,this is because not many people knock on my window,just those few people that have been missing in my life these days.i looked nervously outside the window,and i saw a familiar face.a face i havent seen for quite some time.ishmael was standing there across my bedroom window.i can still remember looking at that face,talking to him through the window,the same way we did tonight,many years ago.i was extremely surprised to see him,i even felt a little overwhelmed,because knowing that he stopped by tells me that he still remembers me :) and then i saw azri.how i miss the old days,just hanging out by the window,chatting into the night,talking about nothing most of the times.

time pass by,people change,leaving behind memories like footprints in the sand.

No comments: