Monday, December 15, 2008

thank you

despite being in and out of friendship for countless of times,i still find myself needing her as much as i needed her before.i couldnt deny all the harsh words we threw into each other's faces,the horrible ways we treated each other,and i couldnt just rub away all the good and bad times we had all these years that we've been friends.we dont talk that often anymore,i practically have to lie to myself that things are different,and i could not let myself admit that i need her..but at fragile times like this,i cant restrain myself from looking for her,seeking emotional support,which im glad she still accepts me open arms,without an inch of remorse.she is the only one i tell everything to,without having to say much,as she does all the asking,and know exactly what to ask,and what to say.i hope you will never go away,friend.because you know i need you,even if i dont say it out loud.

No comments: