Sunday, December 14, 2008

situasi

lazy
crappy
moody ? not so .
cranky
grumpy
like shit.

yepp.

im hungry.i woke up around 9.30 today,went on9 for a few minutes,listened to some songs,and went back on the bed.layed down,roll left to right,just to find the right spot.but i couldnt sleep,i was thinking,until finally i fell asleep.i woke up again around 11.30.my head hurt,but its better now.i dont know for what reason,i just dont feel like doing anything today.not in the mood for nothing.i just feel like snuggling under the comforter,and laze around until its time for me to actually do something.i want to get some lunch,ibu already had hers,so she asked me to go out and get my own.i texted ting and aida,but they already have plans i assume.ting is at ayin's place,and aida didnt even reply my text.adik's not here,she went to pa's house earlier today.pa's taking her to get all her school stuffs,since school holidays are coming to the end,in less than 3 weeks.how fast time flies :(

as im writing this specific blog,im looking at the noteboard hanging on the wall infront of me.most of the stuffs pinned up on the board are pictures.pictures that means so much to me,or had meant something once upon a time in my life.pictures of moments captured in the past.moments that tells a story.

there are school class-pictures ; form 3,form 4,form 5. every year brought different memories,different people into my life.there's a picture of me,alan,afiq and dinie.the picture was taken during raya 2007 at my place.3 boys i was most close with in class.i miss them.there's the gift wrapper that was used to wrap the gift najiy gave me during valentine's day 2007,ticket of malam sekalung budi 3 2006,a ticket of the 'puteri gunung ledang' theatre play,where all of us went(the girlfriends),there's a picture of the 7 of us girls during hari karnival 2007,i dont know why i still keep this picture.its just a lie.that 7 smiling faces didnt know what was going to happen later.a picture of me,jaba,and ika in bandung.a picture of me and ika,a picture of me and adik,a picture of arief gigi,which phat gave me back in 2005/form 3,i remembered giggling gedykly when i got that picture.a picture of me when i was 15,a picture of ibu in her early 20's.my plane ticket to los angeles dated 2002.the f1 ticket which i went with ibu in 2003 i think,and this ticket is clipped together with the 'director' tag/phantom of the opera play 2004.i still remember every single thing that happened during those days we worked on producing the play.it was horrible!but it was fun.and there's a card given by phat at the end of the year 2002,before we ended our primary school days.there's 2 necklaces,one with a 'D' given by ashed,and another one with sea shells,given by phat.and ahh,my spm result slip pinned right at the bottom right corner of the board.oh last but not least,there's the paper cutting of the article written about a tragic accident that happened in october 2006.a friend was lost,and it really did make an impact to all of us.

so you see,all those stuffs pinned up on the board,are things that are meaningful to me,or things that reminds me of things or people that were once important in my life.it is,in other word,my external memory :)

No comments: