Friday, December 26, 2008

maliki - liki

hey hoo fellow bloggers,and loyal blog readers all over . ive been delaying all blogging activities ever since i left my laptop cable at kak in's hse,thus preventing me from going online.i spent my days in college this week without the presence of my dear laptop,which sucked alot.i had nothing else to do while waiting for class,so i just sleep and sleep.now its our mid-sem break,yayy!that means i have time to relax,and take a break.although i think i do have a number of assignments to be done in this so called given free time.awhh shitss.i dont even know what are the assignments,i didnt go to my wednesday classes.i didnt have morning class on that particular day,so i woke up early,and when i woke up,my mom just came to college and pick me up early,and i just went back home straight,skipping the noon and the night class. lazyy ass mofo -_-' anyways,yesterday was christmas,not so into the festive mood,just watched a couple of movies on tv.yeah same old movies,open season,transformers,simpsons the movie,and blablabla etc...thinking of going to Ikea,i just wana look around.im thinking of buying a new side-table lamp,which i already had before someone in this house broke it.i dont like using the main light in my room,its so bright.i like my room dimly lit,ohh soo romantic.hahah ;p im bored.i miss my friends already.aida's gone to thailand for a last minute holiday with her family,and ting's started her FA training.huhu..i want money pls,and i can go shopping with my sister.ibu's on leave until new year,and she's got loads of work to do,so basically her car's free,and im to use it whenever i want,with exception that i have to use my own cash to fill up the tank.ngehhh if only i am related to donald trump.what a life ayy.so for now,i'll just laze around in my room,on the comfort of my queen-sized bed,facing my lappie,waiting greek to finish downloading,which ive been waiting for a couple of weeks now.grrrh IM SO PISSED OFF.

adios schmigos.

No comments: